This model works at very high SPL level with low harmonic distortion. Up to 100 mt longitudinal coverage with perfect coherence throughout the frequency spectrum.
Cabinets are made of Baltic laminate very resistant to moisture. Excellent finish with polyurea coating. Rigging system allows the hanging up to 12 Pulse Maxx cabinets.
- Three-way linear asymmetric matrix system.
- Includes four neodymium 12″ transducers with high power and sensitivity.
- Includes four neodymium 6″ transducers with high power and sensitivity.
- Includes three 1.4” compression drivers with 72mm coil. Sensitivity (1W @ 1mt): 112 dB SPL, coupled to a high efficiency W&dB wave guide array.
- Rigging made of lacquered stainless steel and aeronautical aluminum.
- Waveguides dispersion: 140° horizontal and 7° vertical
|Transducers||4x12´ – 4x6´ – 3x1.4´|
|Coverage||140º Horizontal x 7º Vertical|
|Nominal impedance||LF 4Ω – MF 4Ω – HF 5.3Ω|
|Maximun Peak SPL||148 dB SPL|
|Frecuency Range||35 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensibility (1 W@ 1m)||105 dB SPL|
|Angle adjustment||1º to 1º|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||1047 x 664 x 327 mm.|
|Enclosure Material||15mm Birch Plywood|
|Rigging||Steel & Aluminum|
|Connections||2 x Speakon NL8|